Wednesday 10 November 2010

Exciting times

Well I have to confess I don't normally get excited when I change Anya's nappies but today I noticed her poo is changing from breastmilk poo to food poo.

Yes I know this is somewhat disgusting for most people reading this but it's very exciting to know that she's actually ingesting food herself and her body is now making use of it rather than just letting everything go through her.

The only unfortunate thing was that it was from a veggie burger which I didn't make myself.  It was a Dalepak veggie burger and she absolutely loved it, hence eating most of it.

Oh, she also got her first tooth on Saturday.  The fact that I can give her cold fruit from the fridge to ease her gums, is a great example of how I can use baby led weaning to my advantage.

Don't worry, I didn't take any photos of Anya's nappies!

No comments: